Live music and tasty treats at the Market!
We've got live music from Dave Fable and Patchwork this Saturday 9/15 at the Market and some hot and delicious lunch from 3 Good Dogs AND The Pita Pitstop! Don't miss out!
Other articles by the same author
- What's on Tap: November 20-26 updated
- How I fell in love with a place updated
Get it before it's gone!!
- Sweet Corn
New at the Market
- Fall Rasberries
- Winter Squash!
Currently at the Market
- Onions (Green, Candy, Vidalia)
- Bell Peppers (green, yellow, red, orange, purple, white)
- Banana Peppers (paprika, sweet, hot, cherry bomb)
- Super cayenne peppers
- Tomatoes (Heirloom,green, red, roma, black cherry, grape)
- Squash (summer, butternut)
- Cabbage (Kohlrabi)
- Lettuce (Romaine, Red Leaf, Green leaf, Boston Bibb)
- Brussel Sprouts
- Beans (green, yellow)
- Red/ Golden Potatoes
- Sweet Potatoes
- Eggplant (regular, fairytale)
- Maple Syrup
- Jellies, Jams
- Fresh Mozzarella
- Goat Cheese
- Cream Cheese
- Organic Pasta
- Homemade Bread (Irish Soda Bread)
- Bouquets/ Cut Flowers
- Apple Strudel
- Walnut Rolls
- Vanilla Curls
- Poppy-seed Rolls
- Meat Pies
- Fruit Pies
The Fulton Street Farmers Market has provided local produce to the City of Grand Rapids for over 80 years. The Market is located in the Midtown Neighborhood and is operated by the Midtown Neighborhood Association. The Grand Rapids Parks and Recreation Department provides this venue offering produce, flowers, meat, eggs, and local handmade items as a service to the residents of Grand Rapids.