Peter and Pat Cook were instrumental in the acquisition of the 1928 carousel.
Other articles by the same author
Other articles by this author
In 1981 Peter C. Cook, and his wife Pat were leaders in the Grand Rapids Public Museum campaign to acquire an antique Carousel and to build the pavilion to house the featured attraction. The prominent stone and glass structure bears their name.
Publisher of The Rapidian and Executive Director of Community Media Center (parent organization of The Rapidian). Over 20 years in noncommercial media and technology. Proud wife, mom, part time artist, and general busybody. Loves local history, travel, flea markets and all things "foodie".
Reports on: General Rapidian news, op-eds, social media & communications strategy, community development, arts